THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

steamboat day...yummy...

After back from ipoh last night i was so so so tired plus i sleep late somemore.. this morning still nid to wake up so early to attend the PM class.. i think not to go one...but at last i stil be a good student.. so surprise that wendy will gave me the birthday present, really appreciate it.. ^^

after finish the ECOM tutorial class, i tot can go back and sleep till gao gao... but.. my siu members want to go tesco to buy things.. so i just follow them, see wat they, so weird...suddenly nak pergi tesco pulak... hehe...

i didnt follow them to buy things but i walk around myself.. lee shea and siew leng too hungry d... so they bought d fried chicken and nasi lemak eat in tesco.. "lets see wat they buy.." they bought crap stick, hot dog, ice cream, soft drinks......"pei yin,do u think this ice lemon tea nice?"yin yin ask.. i feel weird why sudenly will ask me like tat, normally she wont ask and straight buy one.. this is my fravourite drink and sure i tell yin yin is nice.. i doubt of why she will ask me like tat.. "they going to do a party is it" i think.. but just a few minute of doubt..feel weird but dun care coz im so tired want to fast fast find MR.CHAU.

After finished buy all the stuff, they want to go withdraw money and buy bus tickets.. so i still wait patiently to go back home find MR.CHAU. How blur was me, i didn't hold my drink and pour to leong car when he start to drive.. =.= i almost fat lan za... i think leong also feel no good coz make his car sweet.. but he sitll talk to me nicely.. =.= really blur and paiseh ><

while yin yin and lee shea went to withdraw money, i cant tahan d so sleep awhile. suddenly, heard yin yin LOL,same as lee shea and honng lyn also... "hahahaha... i misopen other ppl car and tot is leong car..." yin yin say.. now i can see yin yin is blur than me... wakakakaka...

ok.... finally can go back and SLEEP!!!! yeah... ^^ but it is already 4.30pm...=.=leong already invite me for dinner at 7pm.. haiz... better than nothing so i sleep gao gao although is only 1.5hours for me to sleep.. 6.00pm - "hello, u wake up d?still so tired?"leong called me. "mm...mm....yaaaa...." i answered.. when i end the call and lai chuang for 15min and wake up le..i feel better than just now,at least not tat tired than just now..but dunno why my mood not that good...leong come early to burn CD before we out for dinner at 7pm.

Someone is rushing leong to ask him,"it is time to bring me out for dinner". Hoong lyn called. "Almost.." leong answered. leong say fetch hoong lyn before we go makan.. When rec her house.. so dark, didn't on the living room light also... leong ask to wait hoong lyn inside the hse coz she is not ready yet... weird...weid...weird...doubt...doubt...doubt...

"SURPRISE~~~!!!"siu members shouted. i get shocked, and dunno should give what respond to them.. but in my heart, i feel very happy, so excited and so touching to see them prepare the steamboat for my belated birthday.. ^^ hurey!!!!! lets MAKAN!! hahahaha... i believe they also very very hungry while preparing all the food for steamboat, just it is still raw, cant eat like tat... pity them...
wow... got my fravourite PRAWN,KERANG!!!hahaha.... yummy yummy~~~ DUN CARE D... ITADAKIMAS!!!kekeke...
















0 comments: