THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ignoring...

today is the 8am class, I'm so lazy to wake up but have to also.. as usual Lee Shea will fetch us go to uni every Thursday.. after finish the 8am class, we got break time till 1230pm, and we going to meet Ida for the assignment (err.. actually is Lee Shea and Siew Leng wanted to ask, I didn't contribute anything also >.<).. who knows we just find out sau hean group have the same topic with us.. i get shocked and luckily Ida still accept and didn't ask us to change topic.. things happen like that, when the time we, siu groups and Catherine groups sit in an empty room (H109) wait the time pass, they talk about me.. they keep asking whether Leong is my boyfriend or not; is it we couple already but didn't tell out; why we dun couple since we are very close to each other.. all this questions make me very ignoring, feel not nice to hear... it is my problem? cause i so close to him although i know he is still like me? maybe i should get off from him, dun so near with him, then i will be get away from all this questions... no point to explain to them since they dun believe.. i got wrong to close with a guy that's not my boyfriend?

after this, Leong attend for the OD class, i didn't even look at him, when i see him, i will think of what they questioning me!! so i just ignore him! and he dun feel nice when back home, we also talk less to each other... i just dunno y... why he cant try to understand me when he feel i got problem? why he can't just try to find out what happen? he's always no patient to find out whats my problem, when I want to tell that time he already stop asking... why we will quarrel recently for only a small small matter?? I think I should think deeply about it..... sigh....

0 comments: